Persian Scimitar Sword:
Persia was the older name of Iran and a sword used a scimitar sword. Scimitar refers to an English word that means a backsword or saber with a curved blade. It became popular due to its use for all oriental blades. Persian Swords have straight and double edges at the start while the curved blades were used in central Asia. Curved blades start in Persian in the 9th century. The sword called shamshir, its start was from Iran during the Seljuk and Mongol influence time.
The Persian Shamshir has the hold and root of the word scimitar. Its name is associated with the city of Shamshir which means “curved like a lion’s claw” in Persian and since ancient times the word sword is using. We have an Ancient Persian Sword with an extraordinary curved fantasy style. If you are an Ancient lover, you will love it. Our master made it with full care and uses both modern and traditional ways. If you are interested let’s take an eye on the product details.
- The Persian Themed Sword is an old Persian Replica.
- Ancient Sword Replica has a 32” overall length.
- It includes 24” blade length and 8” handle length.
- You will get mild leather sheath free.
- Its curved fantasy-style blade is made with high-quality stainless steel.
- The handle material is made with quality wood while the pommel and guard have gold-plated metal.
- The overall weight of the Ancient Scimitar Replica is 1.28 KG.
If you are an ancient lover and want to buy this ancient sword at an affordable price. Order now and get it on your doorstep within 3 to 5 working days. You can also buy Ancient Egyptian Khopesh Sickle Sword from our Medieval Swords category.
From which quality its blade is made?
Its blade is made with high-quality stainless steel.
Is anything free with the sword?
A leather sheath is free with the sword.