Richard Lionheart Sword Replica:
Richard the Lionheart was the King of England. At the same time, he was the king of Normandy, Aquitaine, Gascony, Lord of Cyprus, and Count of Poitiers. He was the third son of King Henry II and didn’t seem to become a king. But all the elders died except the youngest one John, so he unlikely to become a King. The full name of Richard was Richard de Lion or Richard the Lionheart due to a great military leader and warrior.
He took off his army at the age of just 16 and defeated the rebellions that were against his father. He uses a sword called Nickel Richard the Lionheart Sword. The Lionheart sword is a trademark sword of King Richard. Now King Sword is available in a replica version at our store. It is so much popular due to its elegant design. The cast metal handle and its design look perfect for any event. Check out its details.
- The total length of the Lionheart Sword with scabbard is 39”.
- Without Scabbard, its length is 34.5”.
- It has a 28.5” blade length and a 6” handle length.
- You will get a free scabbard with the Medieval Richard the Lionheart Sword.
- It is made with high-quality stainless steel.
- This Medieval Replica Sword is the best prop for the gift, ornament, or home decoration.
If you are a Medieval or Ancient collections fan, then it is for you, buy it now and receive it on your doorstep without paying any shipping charges. You can further explore more ancient items from our Medieval Swords Replica category.
From which quality its blade is made?
Its blade is made with high-quality stainless steel.
Is anything free with the Medieval Sword?
Yes, a scabbard is free with the Medieval Sword Replica.