Blue Samurai Swords Set:
The Samurai Swords are the historical and traditional swords of more than 1300 years ago. The era of historical Samurai Katanas is divided into four periods that are Koto, Shinto, Gendai, and the modern period Shinsaku. The first historical katana was the double-edged iron sword that given by the Chinese. The trained Japanese used samurai Swords in Medieval and early modern times. The word Samurai means “Those who serve in close attendance to the nobility”. The samurai warriors followed the rules called Bushido.
The 3 piece symbolic samurai swords set represents honor and traditional worthiness. Such sets were normally carried by high-ranking samurais of the Edo period who were the only ones allowed to carry a sword set. Having a Katana, a Wakizashi, and a tanto, the set truly is magnificent. The construction process of all 3 items is similar. The blue scabbards that are offered for free, contain an elegant pattern and ribbon wrapping. The beautiful cord wrapping around handles ensures a smooth grip. Originally, this item is not designed for sparring or dueling.
- This set includes one katana sword, one wakizashi, and one tanto sword.
- The total length of the katana sword is 39″.
- The overall length of the wakizashi is 31″.
- The Total Length of the tanto sword is 21″.
- All three Blue Samurai Swords are made up of high-quality stainless steel.
- The handle grip is made with plastic and wrapped with string.
- We provide ribbon-wrapped stainless steel gloss blue scabbard free.
- It is the best collection for your home decoration or a gift.
We, the swordskingdom, offer Blue Samurai Swords 3 Pieces Set for sale. If you order, it will be on your doorstep within 3 to 5 working days. You can further buy 3 pieces of Japanese Replica Swords set from our store.
Can i buy this product in bulk?
Yes, you can buy this product in bulk.
Which things come free with this product?
Every sword has ribbon wrapped stainless steel gloss blue scabbard.