- THIS IS THE WAY: Replica of Din Djarin’s helmet as first seen in Episode 9: The Marshall of The Mandalorian on Disney+.
- LIFE SIZE COLLECTIBLE: Full scale 1:1 prop replica. The master patterns were cast form the molds used to make the screen-used helmets.
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: High-quality hand-laid fiberglass construction. Screen accurate paint utilizing actual paint samples from the original prop.
- LIMITED EDITION: Only 1000 pieces made! Includes numbered metal plaque, EFX display base, prop story, and a Certificate of Authenticity.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Add this prop replica to your personal collection or gift it to the Star Wars fan in your life!
In the first season of Star Wars: The Mandalorian on Disney+, we were introduced to The Mandalorian, a character with a unique persona and equally unique armor. An integral part of the armor, and The Mandalorian himself, is his helmet made from Beskar steel. This helmet has now become an iconic part of the Star Wars Galaxy. In the second season, we see The Mandalorian, aka Din Djarin, wearing a clean and un-weathered version of that very helmet. Now, EFX is extremely proud to offer the only officially licensed prop replica of this helmet! EFX continues to strive to bring you prop replicas of the highest level of authenticity and accuracy possible. This edition is no different, it utilizes parts cast from the same master patterns that created the screen-used prop. With an extensive study of the screen-used helmet and the assets supplied by Lucasfilm and Legacy Effects, the engineers, model-makers, and artists at EFX have made a faithful prop replica of this iconic helmet.