Star Trek Klingon Bat leth Replica:
The bat’leth was a traditional Klingon blade warfare item which is also known as the ‘Sword of honor’, and mainly used within canons. It is a famous melee warfare item amongst the warriors skillful in martial arts of the Klingon Empire. It was developed and designed by the Visual effects Producer of the movie “Star Trek, The Next Generation”, Dan Curry, for the Star Trek Franchise. Bat’leth is the iconic image connected with the show, according to Curry.
It has a smaller version spawned also which is called “mek’leth”. Bat’leths is so popular that they have become a part of the culture, showing up in television programs exclusive of the Star Trek franchise. Star Trek Klingon Batleth replicas are widely collected and used in costuming. Used in crimes often their legality has a difference when it comes to countries. It is considered as the Iconic Image for Star trek Universe.
We are presenting the Star Trek Klingon Batleth replica for sale from the famous movie “Star Trek: The Next Generation”. You might have just seen this warfare item in the movie but now you can purchase this daring yet elegant warfare item and own it as yours.
- Klingon blade, an edged warfare item has an overall length of 48-inches, resembling the shape of a crescent with 4 points.
- Klingon blade is made up of stainless steel and high-class Aluminum.
- This sword can be used with 3 handholds alongside the curved blades.
- It features a leather-wrapped handle.
- The weight of the Fatal Crest Keyblade Sword is 2.29 KG.
- It is one of the best pieces for cosplays and Christmas events.
- You can also give Klingon Batleths as a gift to your loving ones.
So, after checking the specifications of replica Star Trek Klingon Batleth, if you want to purchase it now, then place your order here on this page. Apart from this replica Batleth, we also deal in replica swords from famous movies, video games, fantasy novels, and others. Feel free to visit our category pages for exciting replica swords.