1860 Light Cavalry Saber Sword:
The 1860 Saber is a famous sword, made of steel and brass. Its complete name is The Model 1860 Light Cavalry Saber Sword. When the first 800 swords issued, its name was M1862. US cavalry soldiers use it in the American civil war and Spanish American war until the end of the Indian war. At the end of the civil war, more than 300,000 1860 sabers were made, which was 200,000 by Ames, 32000 by Roby, and the remaining swords made from different firms.
Light Cavalry Sabre Sword is not only famous in cavalry but also carried by the infantry and staff officers. According to regulation, they buy it privately. Any ranked high officers like European counterparts keep with and engraved with gilding and foliage. Later these swords become less important due to the carrying of revolvers. We are selling this sword, it looks elegant and unique. It is made with high-quality material by our masters.
- The 1860 Light Cavalry Saber Replica is created with quality stainless steel.
- The overall length of the Replica Cavalry Sword is 35.5”, which includes 30.25” blade length and 5.25” handle length.
- Its handle is polished with silver and also wrapped with neopack leather-wrapped.
- You will get a metal cast Nickle scabbard free.
- It is a perfect piece for your home decoration.
We, swordskingdom, are offering 1860 Light Cavalry Saber for sale at an affordable price. If you want to order, it will be on your doorstep within 3 to 5 working days and there are no shipping charges for our UK customers. You can also other versions of Military Swords Replica from our store.
Is it a full-tang sword?
No, the Cavalry Sword isn’t full tang.
Can I purchase this product in bulk?
Yes, you can purchase it in bulk.