El Cid Rapier Sword Story:
A Rapier is a type of sword with a slim shape and sharply pointed double-edged blade that is popular in Western Europe. It uses for both the civilian and military in the 16th and 17th centuries. El Cid Sword is a type of ancient sword that is carried by the Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar El Cid. This sword is also Tizona. El Cid has many swords, Tizona and Colada are one of these. The history of El Cid Tizona sword is that Ferdinand II gave it to Pedro de Peralta in 1470, later kept in Marcilla Castle, then in Army Museum Madrid and from 2007 in the Museo de Burgos.
El Cid Rapier sword is used from the late medieval period 14th century. It is a replica sword which is available now in our store. This replica sword looks like the original one. Our experienced masters designed it and constructed it with both traditional and modern techniques. We offer the best high-quality swords in the online market place.
If you want to get it, before doing any order, first read the specification given below.
- El Cid Rapier Sword is one of the best replica swords.
- The blade of the Rapier Sword replica is made with high-quality stainless steel.
- The overall length with scabbard is 40 inches.
- While the length without scabbard is 37.5 inches, which includes 30 inches blade length and 7.5 inches handle length.
- You will get scabbard made with stainless steel with faux leather covering free.
- The scabbard finished with the silver color, which makes it more elegant looking.
- It is one of the unique swords which looks stunning in your home collection.
After reading these specifications, feel free to order. It will be on your doorstep within 3 to 5 working days. You can further purchase Anduril Narsil Dagger and Anduril Narsil Sword of Aragon Strider.
Can I buy this product in bulk?
Yes, you can buy this product as per your need.
Which things come free with this product?
Only a metal fitting scabbard comes free with this product.