1860 Cavalry Saber Sword:
Sabre is a beautiful type of military sword that belongs to the early modern and Napoleonic periods. It was widely divided into western European soldiers in the Thirty years war. The lighter weight sabers become much popular with infantries in the late 17th century. In the 19th century, saber swords were most common in the heavy cavalry. 1860 Light Cavalry Saber Sword is one of the modern saber swords. It the also known as M1862 from when the first 800 swords were issued.
The Light Cavalry Sabre is a type of long sword made with steel and brass. During the American civil war and Spanish American War, US cavalry uses this sword. There were no cavalry swords in the US Army, not a single type of light or heavy cavalry until the civil war starts. In 1861, the Mounted and Dragoons regiments were renamed with cavalry. We have a beautiful version of 1860 Cavalry Sword Replica at our store. Let’s check its details.
- The overall length of the Light Cavalry Saber Replica is 35.5”.
- The handle length is 5.25” and the blade length is 30.25”.
- You will get quality brass fitting scabbard free.
- Its blade is made with high-quality stainless steel.
- The polished brass handle is wrapped with neopack and having a comfortable grip.
- The Replica 1860 Model has a stunning design, surely you will love it.
If you love the Cavalry Military Swords and looking for the 1860 Replica version. We have this item at our store, order now and get it on your doorstep within 3 to 5 working days. There are no shipping charges for the UK customers, so hurry up now. You can further explore more cavalry swords from our Military Swords category.
From which quality its blade is made?
Its blade is made with high-quality stainless steel.
Is anything free with the Sword?
Yes, a brass fitted scabbard is free with the sword Replica.