- Blade Length: 29″
- Free Scabbard
- Scabbard Material: Leather and Metal cast fitting with new pack leather wrapping, comfortable grip
- Handle Length: 6″
- Blade Material: High-grade Stainless Steel
CSA Cavalry Sword Civil War Officer Details:
A sabre is also spelling as a saber. It is a type of sword that is associated with the light cavalry for the modern and Napoleonic periods. It also becomes essential for the European cavalry and given on a large scale to Western Europe in the thirty years of war. The lighter version of sabre also become famous for the infantry in the late 17th century. But in the late 19th century, it becomes less popular, and the newer version with less curved blades become common and widespread. The less curved blade was also used by the heavy cavalry.
This sword is a replica of the CSA Cavalry Saber Civil War. It is a Reproduction of the Confederate Cavalry Officer’s model. The replica is made with a 29-inch Stainless steel blade. The Metal Scabbard has a black finish and silver furnishings that resemble a modern-day USMC Officers replica. This type of model is purely a military replica that is now used for ceremonies and Uniforms.
If you are a fan of the cavalry sword and want to purchase it, first read these specifications.
- CSA Cavalry Sword is a high-quality replica sword.
- The total length of the replica cavalry sword is 36 inches.
- The overall length includes 29 inches blade length, and 6 inches handle length.
- The scabbard is made with leather and on it metal cast fitting with new pack leather wrapping.
- A leather-wrapped grip gives you comfortless.
- The blade material is made with high-quality stainless steel.
- It is the perfect sword for home decoration or a role for cosplay.
We are offering replica CSA cavalry swords for sale at an affordable price, so order now and get them on your doorstep within 3 to 5 working days. You can also buy other versions of a sword-like 1860 Light Cavalry Sword Saber in Silver or 1860 Light Cavalry Saber Sword.