Marto Templar Charlemagne Sword:
The medieval period or Middle ages is from the 5th to the 15th century which starts from the fall of the Western Roman Empire and ends at the age of discovery. It is the middle period of three traditional divisions in western history. These divisions are classical antiquity, the medieval period, and the modern period. Joyeuse is the other name of Charlemagne’s sword that is derived from the French word for joyous. This name is also referred to as a river in France.
At the times of the middle ages, it was divided into many types of swords which take by single-hand. The Templar swords have footsteps of previous centuries, it is made to giving the religious tribute to the Templar Knights. It was used to protect travelers and Christian people. The hilt of this sword has gold plated solid metal. You can read the product details given below.
- The blade is made with high-quality stainless steel.
- Marto Templar Sword Replica has a double-sided blade.
- The replica sword has an overall length of 37.5”.
- This overall length has a 31.5” blade length and a 6” handle length.
- You will get a mild leather sheath with the replica sword.
- Its blade is chrome polished.
- The guard and hilt have gold plated color.
- It is the best sword for home decoration or a gift.
We, The SwordsKingdom, are offering Marto Templar Charlemagne sword replica for sale at affordable prices. It is the best time for you to get it, order now, and it will be on your doorstep within 3 to 5 working days. There are no shipping charges for UK customers. You can also buy another version of Templar Sword like Medieval Marto Templar Sword Gold Edition from our store.
Is it a full-tang sword?
No, the Templar Sword isn’t full tang.
Which things come free with this product?
Only a mild leather sheath comes free with this product.