Sting is a famous imaginary character from the J.R.R Tolkien fantasy movie of Middle earth. The sword used is an Elvish knife that made in Gondolin in the first age. In the Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins first find it with the Glamdring and Orcrist swords. It is a dagger knife that serves as a sword. Everybody was frightened by the giant spiders in the Mirkwood, but Bilbo used this dagger to kill these giants. After killing spiders, its name is given a Sting. The Bilbo Baggins later give a sting sword to his nephew Frodo Baggins in “The Fellowship of the Ring.”
In the 1955 series of the Return of the King, Frodo gives this knife along with all other precious things to Sam before returning to the Undying Lands. It was a legendary sword that has many abilities. One of the magical skills was to goblins or orcs nearby, and it glows blue in the presence of goblins. In Europe, a Bilbo blade spelled as bilbow. It is a beautiful blade that names given on the city of Bilbao, where these blades made.
- The total length of the Sting Sword Replica is 22 inches.
- You will get free scabbard along with this replica dagger knife.
- The blade is made with high-quality stainless steel.
- Its scabbard is a shiny piece that fitted with cast metal with leather-wrapped.
- The design of this replica knife looks elegant because its handle grip is adorned with elven vine design.
- The solid metal guard and pommel are also has antiqued finish.
- The replica sting sword is a unique sword that is perfect for home decoration, cosplay, or gift.
If you want to buy Sting sword replica, order now and it will be on your doorstep within 3 to 5 days. You can further buy our other products like Black Glamdring Sword of Gandalf Replica or Hobbit Sting Sword Replica Gold Plated.
Can I buy this sword in bulk?
Yes, you can buy this sword in bulk.
Which things come free with this product?
Only a leather wrapped scabbard comes free with this product.